Re: artsednet-digest V2 #314

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Schectman - Riselle (riselles)
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 18:00:23 -0400 (EDT)

I have the book Art Synetics and it is definitely worthwhile! It has
numerous visuals from Dali and Magritte to name a few. Pictures include
Surrealism and Transformations and artwork which couses one pause or to
actually smile or laugh. This book also has some very good lesson ideas.

Art Educator -Riselle Schectman Maryland
riselles