Selling the Farm (fwd)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Maureen Burns (maburns)
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 14:16:17 -0800

Hello ArtsEders,
A colleague forwarded this message to me thinking it might be
appropriate for the slide collection here at UCI. However, none of the
items fit the bill for our collection development. I am hoping that there
might be people on this listserv interested in such items? Please contact
James Gray if you are interested at jgray.
Best regards,
Maureen

Maureen A. Burns
Senior Museum Scientist