Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
All that aside, I have some questions maybe someone out there might answer.
I'm getting ready to order supplies for next fall and I'm wondering if some
of you might have these things already and can give me a quick idea if
these things are worthwhile.
From Davis Publication....
1. ADVENTURES IN ART...teacher's wraparound edition
2. ART" IMAGES AND IDEAS....student textbook
3. EXPLORING VISUAL DESIGN...textbook
4. DISCOVERING DRAWING...teacher's edition
5. ART SYNECTICS...book
From Crystal Productions...
1. LOUISE NEVELSON IN PROCESS...video
1. Karat watercolor pencils (is there a better kind?)
2. DRAWING BASICS: HOW TO SHADE AND MORE...video
3. SEVEN COMMON DRAWING MISTAKES....video
4. PRINCIPLES OF 2-D DESIGN....book
5. PAINT LIKE VAN GOGH...video
6. True Color tempera cakes
7. Binney & Smith Artista II paint in gallons
8. Prang Ready-to-Use Tempera in gallons
(I don't like the reg. Prang...it's too runny...I
wonder if this is different)
9. precut "Show-Off" mats
10. Rollataq 300 Adhesive Applicator (instead of rubber cement
or the waxer thing)
I know most of us are probably braindead by now...I certainly
am...but any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch!.......
Los Cerros Middle School
Danville, California 94526