From: Jennifer Iannaconi
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 1997 4:20 PM
To: 'Mom'
Subject: Women's Handbook

Howdy! I'm writing/compiling a book for girls. I need advice and insights
from women from a variety of ages, ethnic and monetary backgrounds. Basically,
I need survival tips from a diversity of women, regarding as many subjects as
possible. The books intent is to create a handbook that girls can refer to
when dealing with situations that will arise in their lives. The book has a
high humor content, but I want it to deal with serious issues as well. If you
can think of anything you've learned that you would like to share with girls
around the world, write to me. Men can send stuff too. Just be sure to let me
know. Oh, and let me know what age group you think the advice is best
for.(Puberty, Highschool, College...etc.)
thanx,
jennifer iannaconi
JIannaconi

P.S. I'd also like lists of Music to listen to, books to read, and movies/tv
to watch etc.