Arted Documentary

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Robert Beeching (robprod)
Fri, 06 Jun 1997 15:12:17 -0700

>Date: Fri, 06 Jun 1997 14:58:09 -0700
>To: bloodpat
>From: Robert Beeching <robprod>
>Subject: Arted Documentary
>
> Thanks, I have D'Amico ref.; need Dr. Fitzpatrick address; e-mail or
snailmail if possible; going through the layers of college web pages is
exasperating.
> It has been a slow search on the web; practically nothing on U.S.Arted
other than the "getty" pages; seems as though from the 60's on, art
education took to the Ph.D./Ed.D. route, and everyone is writing about
(rather than producing) visual arts! Have you heard of Dr.Foster Wygant,
Retired (Cincinnati U.)? Apparently, he has the last word on the evolution
of U.S. Art ed. history; got the ref. from Dr. John Antione Labadie of U.
North Carolina at Pembroke! I'm following the chase. Thanks for your help.