Re: Teaching 'Culture'

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kathrine L Walker (klwalk)
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 08:32:24 -0500 (CDT)

Amy,
I highly recommend a book recently published by the New Museum of
Contemporary Art called "Contemporary Art and Multiculturalism". It
talks about contemporary multiculturalism (not heros and holidays brand)
and what it means to high school students. I think much of the
information would be pertinent to college students. Their address is 583
Broadway, New York NY 10012

Kathrine Walker, Beach Museum of Art