re: elements and principles (and computer art)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Carolyn Roberts (b2w6w4kn)
Sat, 15 Jun 1996 07:01:49 -0400

You wrote:

If anyone has websites for
>elements and principles, I would also love to know what they are.
>>Good luck!
>>Eileen Prince
>>Sycamore School

I don't know what grade level you're looking for, but try the Art Studio
Chalkboard site. The lessons presented here focus on the technical
fundamentals of perspective, shading, color, and painting.

Also, check out Crayola at

and while you're there, check out the new Art Educators Bulletin Board under
Talk About Art.

I'm really glad you asked the question about websites. It has been a while
since I visited the Crayola site and they have added the Bulletin Board.
It's NEW...only a few messages have been posted.

***Please note:****
I'm interested in some ideas on how to get my middle school students
involved in computer art (my principal wants this also). We have
Paint/Paintbrush on the computers, but I can purchase software for our IBM
computers. We have 30 computers in our lab and I would be involving the
whole class. I just don't know where to
Any good ideas, anyone?

Carolyn Roberts
E. B. Frink Middle School