Re: New to list, Internet ??, teaching in Turkey

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Robert Alexander Fromme (rfromme)
Tue, 04 Jun 1996 14:23:44 -0600

At 11:45 PM 6/3/96 +0000, jpalombo wrote:

> Who knows of some great Internet art or art education sites?? I'd
>love to hear about them. If you could just drop me a few addresses,
>names, I'd really appreciate it. (I live in Turkey and my connection
>is quite slow. Therefore it takes forever to 'surf' the Web.

Check out: http://www.salsa.net/textime/research.html

Then click on the Fine Arts resources hypertext link. Some of the resources
are to pages which have lists of art related links. Others are to specific
museums, galleries etc.

Enjoy,

Bob