Re: New to list, Internet ??, teaching in Turkey

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Robert Alexander Fromme (rfromme)
Tue, 04 Jun 1996 14:23:44 -0600

At 11:45 PM 6/3/96 +0000, jpalombo wrote:
> Who knows of some great Internet art or art education sites?? I'd
>love to hear about them. If you could just drop me a few addresses,
>names, I'd really appreciate it. (I live in Turkey and my connection
>is quite slow. Therefore it takes forever to 'surf' the Web.

Check out:

Then click on the Fine Arts resources hypertext link. Some of the resources
are to pages which have lists of art related links. Others are to specific
museums, galleries etc.