Thanks for your URL!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Carolyn Roberts (b2w6w4kn)
Mon, 3 Jun 1996 19:40:46 -0400

Donalyn,
Thanks for sharing the URL for the list of quotes by artists on your web
page. I started there and then backed up to your home page. It's great!
Checked out a few of the "excellent" links, but did not have time to visit
them all.

If the rest of you out there have not checked this out, you're missing out
on something good.

If some of the others out there have web pages, I think it would be great if
you also shared this information. You may have shared this at some time in
the past, but I have only been connected for a short period of time.

Carolyn Roberts
E. B. Frink Middle School
Kinston, NC

RE: