Re: Art & School to Work Programs

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Illinois Arts Council (ilarts)
Mon, 3 Jun 1996 15:03:49 -0500 (CDT)

There is a woderful example of School to Work in Providence RI set up by
the Rhode Island School of Design's Arts Education Department
with a local vocational high school

Contact Paul Sproll, Chair regarding the Arts Talk program or call Sheri
Brown at the Rhode Island Council for the Arts at 401/277-3880