Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: June 04, 2012

---------

From: Lois Girbino (lgirbino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2012 - 04:54:59 PDT

RE: Retirement
Best wishes, Wendy, on your retirement. Maybe, you will be like Woody,
and post updates of artwork and workshops. I wonder if you have
reflections you could share on how this field had changed? In any
case, I am sure you will be missed!

Lois Girbino

--
"That's been one of my mantras - focus and simplicity. Simple can be
harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean