RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: June 01, 2012

---------

From: Wendy Wells (wwells_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2012 - 07:33:28 PDT

Greetings to Art Teachers on this list!! I am writing to thank everyone for all their shares/comments over the years. I have used so many resources from this list. I am officially retiring from teaching on 6/15/12. It has been a long and crazy trip. I teach K-12 in a rural Vermont school. Just wanted to say good bye and thanks! Wendy
Wendy Wells
Visual Arts Teacher K-12
Bethel Schools
273 Pleasant Street
Bethel, Vermont 05032

END OF DIGEST
---
956f6dc5cec13c@lists.pub.getty.edu
PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This transmission may contain confidential and/or
privileged material and is transmitted for the intended
recipient/s exclusively. Any use, re-transmission, copying,
reproduction, circulation, publication, dissemination or
distribution by any person(s) or entity other than the
intended recipient is strictly prohibited and will be enforced
by all legal means, including action for damages. If you receive
this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the
material from any computer or other storage device or media.
Because e-mail can be altered electronically, the integrity of
this communication cannot be guaranteed.