RE: [teacherartexchange] Prezi

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ellen.sears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2011 - 07:36:37 PDT

There are 5 Prezi accounts - see EduPro below - there is offline player option even with the Public account... but if you want to create offline too you would need the EduPro...
Ellen

There are five (5) types of Prezi user account types: Public, Enjoy, Edu Enjoy, Pro, and Edu Pro. Terms related to each are set forth below.
Public – Prezi Public accounts are free for use, and require no annual fee. Each Public account is limited to 100MB of presentation storage space. Public users also have access to the Prezi offline player software, subject to the end user license agreement associated with that software.
Enjoy – Prezi Enjoy accounts are available for $59 per year. Each Prezi Enjoy account features 500MB of presentation storage space. Prezi Enjoy users also have access to the Prezi offline player, subject to the end user license agreement associated with that player.
Edu Enjoy – Prezi Enjoy Educational accounts mirror the features of the standard Prezi Enjoy accounts, but are only available to users with valid educational credentials. Any presentation created using an Educational account will load containing the message “only for educational use.”
Pro – Prezi Pro accounts are available for $159 per year. Each Prezi Pro account features an ample 2GB of presentation storage space. Prezi Pro users also have access to the Prezi Desktop software (subject to the end user license agreement associated with that software) to allow for the creation and viewing of Prezi presentations offline, and have the option of accessing Prezi securely using secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
Edu Pro – Prezi Pro Educational accounts mirror the features of the standard Prezi Pro accounts, but are available at the reduced price of $59 per year. Edu Pro accounts are only available to users with valid educational credentials. Any presentation created using an Educational account will load containing the message “only for educational use.”