[teacherartexchange] My apologies to all - Do check Mary Ann Kohl's new book

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2011 - 08:27:52 PDT

Greetings Michal and All,

My post was not intended to offend. Please accept my apology.

I made no mention of MaryAnn Kohl. I know you, Michal, are/were a valuable resource for her as were many list members. I remember a controversy on this list a while back. MaryAnn was very generous to this list and felt forced off by the controversy - so sad. MaryAnn is now sharing with Art Education on Yahoo and ArtsEducators on Yahoo for those of you who are interested in her great ideas. For those who do not know, MaryAnn Kohl has written many great lesson idea books. Check out her resources at Bright Ring (many lesson ideas right on her site):http://www.brightring.com/
She has a new one "Art with Anything". With budget cuts, this book will be valuable to you elementary/pre-school art teachers.

Thanks for "scolding" me, Michal, as I preferred not to mention any names and won't.
I hope this clears that up.

I guess some new members may not be familiar with the archives:http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/archive.html

I will be more careful in how I word my posts in the future.

Regards,

Joan