Re: [teacherartexchange] Prezi

---------

From: Diane Gregory (gregory.diane55_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2011 - 08:08:21 PDT

Thanks Ellen. What you say is correct. I just read about this on the Prezi.com site. I do need to check out hoe it might work using the iPad since it does not support Flash. The company says that the iPad Ap allows one to play aPrezi on an iPad. I assume this means one has to create it on a computer that has the Flash plugin first.

Good discussion. This fall I have submitted a presentation for the fall Texas conference called: iPad 2: The Ideal Tech Tool for The Art Classroom. I would love to make the presentation on my iPad 2 using Prezi. I will be posting this eventually on my blog ArtEdOnline.com.

Cheers

Diane

PS: I had to take a break from my blog due to my mother's health condition this Spring. Sadly, mom passed away June 3rd. I hope once things settle down I will resume my blog.

Sent from my iPad
Dr. Diane C. Gregory
http://www.artedonline.com
gregory.diane55@yahoo.com