Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Prezi

From: Michal Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2011 - 07:45:32 PDT

I saw Prezi used on some talk show on TV the other day - they were
highlighting the week in review & it was really cool! :)

Thanks for that information. I will look into it. I really like Prezi and
the more flexible, creative and interactive outcomes of it. I have wanted to
use it at conferences and maybe I can now. I am integrating technology into
my undergraduate classes and this will be welcome news. I will check it out
to see and get back to the list.

To unsubscribe go to