Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Prezi

From: Diane Gregory (gregory.diane55_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2011 - 07:25:10 PDT

Thanks for that information. I will look into it. I really like Prezi and the more flexible, creative and interactive outcomes of it. I have wanted to use it at conferences and maybe I can now. I am integrating technology into my undergraduate classes and this will be welcome news. I will check it out to see and get back to the list.

Sent from my iPad
Dr. Diane C. Gregory

On Jun 29, 2011, at 7:22 AM, Ronda Sternhagen <> wrote:

> It is my understanding that you can now download a Prezi to your
> computer to play when there is a questionable Internet connection. I
> have not tried to download a presentation, but I have heard this from
> others.
> Ronda Sternhagen
> 6-12 Art Teacher / 6- 12 Chief Creative Officer
> Grundy Center MS/HS
> 1006 M Avenue
> Grundy Center IA 50638
> 319.825.5449 x331
> President, Art Educators of Iowa
> Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.
> Art is knowing which ones to keep.
> ::: Scott Adams :::
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to