Re: [teacherartexchange] Prezi

---------

From: Diane Gregory (gregory.diane55_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2011 - 07:25:10 PDT

Ronda

Thanks for that information. I will look into it. I really like Prezi and the more flexible, creative and interactive outcomes of it. I have wanted to use it at conferences and maybe I can now. I am integrating technology into my undergraduate classes and this will be welcome news. I will check it out to see and get back to the list.

Diane

Sent from my iPad
Dr. Diane C. Gregory
http://www.artedonline.com