Re:[teacherartexchange] house exchange

---------

From: ruth campbell (campbellruthscott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2011 - 07:10:40 PDT

Hi everyone,
Peggy raised the house exchange thread that I'll take the
credit and blame for introducing.  The response was so
continuous and large I was overwhelmed!
I have kept all the requests and will make one of my summer
projects to get a list together.
When compiled should I post it to the list and cc it to the
individuals? How to make it so it can be added to without
needing to go through me?
I'm not as tech savy as so many of you, so any easy suggestions
are welcome.
Since the work isn't finished, any art teachers that would like
to add their names to the list, with their location and preferred
time periods may continue to do so.

Ruth