Re: [teacherartexchange] A wealth of information from long time Getty list members

---------

From: Cara Studds (carastudds_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2011 - 07:03:57 PDT

Dear Joan,

~ "Cara, I will be watching to see if new members, like you, step up to the plate." Wow, really? Also unkind and kind of creepy. I work as a 7-12 department head and high school advisor in an alternative Charter School and occasionally peruse posts because I find them interesting and mindful ~when~ I get some free time. I don't really have time to spend on the internet, I am too busy teaching and passing good values of kindness and behavior that does not drip of entitlement on to my students. ~ It should not matter how long anyone has been a member or how many times they have posted. I imagine you have better things to do than to "watch me".

Take care and get outside.

-Cara

P.S. You didn't find anything because I had a different last name, I am not a new member. Happy Summer!