Re: [teacherartexchange] why I have not posted

---------

From: janet wolfe (jawolfe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2011 - 06:36:25 PDT

I am a art teacher just graduated with a masters looking for ANY job plus
advice, hints and wisdom! I have found the teacher art exchange valuable
offering helpful insight to problems that real teachers face across the
country. They may not relate to me right now but I have created a folder to
hold things I think will be useful. Lets face it, school only teaches you
so much the rest you have to experience. This exchange is part of the
experience!
Thanks everyone,
Janet