[teacherartexchange] why I have not posted

---------

From: randy (dmenninghaus_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2011 - 03:33:53 PDT

Voice from the past:

I post less because my life got more complicated when I started teaching AP art. I tried to read this and the AP digest and there are just so many hours in the day. I am an early member of this list.

I have found more and more that new people ask quick questions that often require a long answer.

New art teachers have the whole internet to troll for ideas regardin teaching art. Perhaps teachers with field experience are less used? Not sure.

I am not even sure if my post will be accepted as I have changed email addresses.

Randy in Maine