[teacherartexchange] New thing for next year?)

---------

From: Betty (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2011 - 11:37:16 PDT

I'm moving to a new (to me) room right across from the library so want to take advantage of those computers to do more writing. I'm reading all the posts about online student writing- I need it to be simple, secure & easily accessible. My new room is a bit bigger with better light and an outside door!