Re:[teacherartexchange] Google Art Project

---------

From: Cristina Simoes (crismatisse_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2011 - 11:22:05 PDT

Dear Ellen,

thanks for the email telling about your class experiense with the Google Art Project. For
my students it will be grate. Every first wenesday of the month, we talk about art
watching some artworks in general. It will be very usufull for these classes.
I´ll start talking about sculptures on august, so I´m gonna do a presentation with Google
Art Project, including the images in it.
Good idea!
Love,
Cristina Simões
Rio de Janeiro