Re: [teacherartexchange] Fewer posts to Getty list

---------

From: Diane Gregory (gregory.diane55_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2011 - 09:39:57 PDT

Sorry Judy

I did not intentionally spread your email address.I did not see it posted in the last email or this one.

I guess I am trying to move our discussions in positive directions. I am sure you have every reason to be frustrated and hurt. I really have not experienced the email problems you have. Perhaps others have not as well. I do remember the spoofing problems years ago. That was really frustrating.

I wonder if we can put all of this behind us? We are fighting for our professional lives and we need to be supportive. I have appreciated all you have done to make the Getty list successful. Hang in there.

Warmest Regards

Your friend in Art Education

Sent from my iPhone