[teacherartexchange] FYI --- Suggestion for Auto Responses - Re: Getty Staff

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2011 - 06:45:03 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I am just letting you know that I did bring up the issue of
auto-responses again to the Getty TeacherArtExchange Staff. I included
two additional issues. I don't think they have anyone monitoring the
list anymore? I have not received an email back from any staff member
in several years.

My email to the staff is copied below. As always, remove my email
address - and all member email addresses before you click send. Your
efforts to reduce Spam will help keep this list going. At one time,
this list had over 100 posts a day.... now there is just a trickle.

Regards,

Judy Decker