[teacherartexchange] Fabric Design

---------

From: The Ericksons (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2011 - 05:42:44 PDT

Here is a fun site that shows a contest for fabrics designed by children.

http://www.spoonflower.com/contest_voters/218383?door=baybeh

What if we did a project where we had kids do a design and then somehow
scanned it into the computer. Is there a way to make it repeat over and
over? Can you print on fabric using a regular printer? I feel the budding
of a lesson here... Can someone more "techy" than I tell me how it could be
done?