[teacherartexchange] Google Art Project

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ellen.sears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 26 2011 - 18:08:19 PDT

I have had some fun today playing with Google Art Project - just wondering if and how anyone uses it in their classes. I created a collection called 'brushstrokes', I found out that it is easier to save the snapshot, log out of my google account and then go for the close-up and move it around...
I can't believe how clear the close-ups are - I started one sculptures called textures too -
Love to hear about classroom ideas -

brushstrokes:
http://goo.gl/wiaal

Ellen