Re: [teacherartexchange] My Fake Wall

---------

From: Carolyn Keigley (carolyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 26 2011 - 14:24:07 PDT

Have any of you out there atempted to do AP Studio Art while teaching in a 4
block time period. Our block system is designed to do a whole year's curr.
in one semester by meeting daily for 90 minutes. I will be offering AP Art
at our school for the first time and I am worried whether one semester is
enough time for development of quality work. It works for the AP courses
like AP Biology or English but I have questions conserning a studio course.
Thanks for any help on your feed back
Carolyn Keigley