Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: June 23, 2011

---------

From: Ken Rohrer (kenroar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 26 2011 - 00:13:10 PDT

Thanks Jerry! I just put in an order for the 2 TB Fantom at $99. That is an incredible price! I haven't looked at prices lately and prices keep on going down while capacity increases.

Ken Rohrer
The Incredible Art Department
http://www.incredibleart.org/

--- On Fri, 6/24/11, TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest