Re:[teacherartexchange] Macs and Photoshop

---------

From: Ken Rohrer (kenroar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2011 - 10:53:21 PDT

Jerry,

What make and model is your terabyte external hard drive? Did you research prices and get one at a reasonable price? I thought I would never fill up my 500 gb external hard drive and here I am already using up 98% of it. Images certainly take up a lot of space- especially if you have them in high resolution.

Like you, I own a Mac but use the Powerbook with Windows on the side. I only use the Windows portion when I absolutely have to.

Ken Rohrer
Indianapolis, IN 46237
The Incredible Art Department
http://www.incredibleart.org/