[teacherartexchange] Change of email address

---------

From: Julie Grisar (jgrisar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2011 - 08:09:00 PDT

Hello, How do I change the email I receive the Teacher Art Exchange at?

>>> "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest" <teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> 12/18/10 2:12 AM >>>
TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Friday, December 17, 2010.

1. Re: Macs and Photoshop
2. video projects for middle school

Subject: Re: Macs and Photoshop
From: Jerry Vilenski <jvilenski@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 05:10:46 -0800 (PST)

I own an 24 inch iMac, which is great for working on photos and art images
because of the size of the screen. If you are trying to manage large photo
files, an iMac will certainly do the job. Get one with as much memory and
processing power as financially possible. The new iMac comes with a 27 inch
screen. However, I store my photo files on a 1 terabyte external hard drive for
security. In addition, I also run Windows on one side of this computer to
accommodate Windows only programs that I own.