Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: June 20, 2011

---------

From: Mark Paradise (MParadise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2011 - 05:42:44 PDT

Hey Woody,
I really love your work. Wonderful use of light and shadow, color and composition!
My favorites are "Taos Horno Shadows", "Two Poppy Centers", and "Morning Shadow"! Great work and congratulations!
Mark P. in CT

NOTICE:
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the original message at the listed email address. Thank You.