Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] New Watercolors

From: The Ericksons (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 20 2011 - 13:34:16 PDT

I enjoyed seeing your new paintings. I particularly liked the Two Poppies,
the self Portrait and the EMP. I think you are becoming more prolific in
addition to high quality! Wish I could grow poppies here-it is too hot.
My mom grows them in Colorado but she said this year the chipmunks have been
tearing them up and eating them which is unusual.

To unsubscribe go to