[teacherartexchange] visually impaired students in art

---------

From: donnalyn shuster (d_shuster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 14 2011 - 12:29:38 PDT

We will be having a blind student enter our school next fall. There will be a teaching assistant with this student. I am looking for resources for program modification, etc. as we were just informed that we will have to have our first 10 weeks of lessons/materials ( project sheets, etc.) ready by this Friday to be converted to Braille.

Any resources/ideas? Short notice..but that seems like the way things seem to be going around here lately.

Thanks.

Donnalyn in NY