RE: [teacherartexchange] best slide scanners

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 12 2011 - 07:28:02 PDT

San D has a great idea about the web. When you Google the images if you look on the side bar you can choose large, med, or small images, which can help you find what you are looking for faster.

Also I have bought several Dover "120" books with CD roms. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=120+great+paintings+book They have some beautiful images in them. These images are royalty free and these books are black and white images (like a coloring book) and include the cd rom of full color images of the paintings. I love them and use them in all sorts of ways.

Of course nothing can beat your own photos! It sounds like you have had some incredible experiences. I would love to take one of your classes.

Cheri Lloyd