Re: [teacherartexchange] best slide scanners

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 12 2011 - 05:46:49 PDT

Good points, San D. A number of my slides are my own photographs of weavers in different countries, so of course I'd have to scan those.

The images from museums: are they copywrite-free? When I've Googled images, so many are too tiny to use effectively. Are the museum ones bigger?

Maggie

Sent from my iPad