Re: [teacherartexchange] best slide scanners

---------

mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Jun 12 2011 - 05:18:27 PDT

Thanks, Ken. I looked at this scanner and it's selling for about $120 now. It's gotten a lot of very positive comments. Which of course leads to more questions:

When I'm scanning four slides at a time, and building up a large bank of images, can I organize the images into different folders for easy retrieval, or are they all lumped together? I'd like to have "virtual carousels" of slides for weaving, slides for Renaissance, etc. And, if the images can be grouped into different folders, would I still be able to mix and match images from different folders into a unique "slide show?"

Does anyone have any hints for improving the image quality that's projected? I've noticed the images lose color and sharp edges when projected.

Maggie
(Please remember to remove my email address in your reply)