RE: [teacherartexchange] My Fake Wall

---------

From: Michal Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2011 - 19:04:33 PDT

This looks like a really fun way to do an art history research project. If I
purchase the non-ad version can I distribute this to my students, or do
those of you who use it just ignore the ads? What kind of ads run on this
site - anything that might be objectionable?
~Michal

No, but someone posted something about Fakebook
http://www.classtools.net/fb/home/page which I plan to use next year in
class for famous artists. I think it will be a huge hit!