Re: [teacherartexchange] Multiple levels

---------

From: Jackie A. Brewer (jacjac2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2011 - 09:49:47 PDT

A very big challenge. If anything, I would look at seating as one suggestion, Art I in same area s Art II, and then Art 3 with AP.
Art I and II, focus on skills/techniques again with emphasis on value, contrast, etc for the Art 3 and AP, focus on thinking outside the box with prompts such as "Wrapped", theme driven...

Just a thought, you will probably get many ideas some your way.