[teacherartexchange] Multiple levels

---------

From: Gallagher, Sue (gallags_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2011 - 09:42:39 PDT

Hi All,
I just received my schedule for next year and am teaching basically Art1, Art2 Art3 and AP Art in one class! Does anyone have any suggestions as to what projects might work here? or any ideas..... I am thankful to still have a job but this seems like a big challenge.
Thanks,
Sue
"Without tradition, art is a flock of sheep without a shepherd. Without innovation, it is a corpse."
 --Winston Churchill