[teacherartexchange] Obscene messages

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 05 2011 - 11:33:14 PDT

Might be too late for Tamarine, but would like to remind everyone else that these spam messages DO NOT originate from either the sender or the Getty listserv. I hope everyone will now understand the importance of removing people's email addresses when replying to the list; this is how the spambots find addresses to work through.

Maggie

Sent from my iPad