RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: June 28, 2010

---------

From: Daniel Murren (djmurren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2010 - 08:35:01 PDT

Subject: Photoshop Elements
I am also interested in teaching digital art to middle school students. Is
Adobe Elements hard to teach this age? If so do you recommend another
software? I have never used Photoshop so I will have to learn it as well.
I went to Harold's website and it had some very interesting ideas. Is it ok
to manipulate photos of artists work? I would appreciate any links or other
ideas as well.
Sue Murren