Re:[teacherartexchange] First day art survey/quiz - and/or origami paper ball w/zentangles

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2010 - 08:33:04 PDT

Greetings Getty List Members,

Offering to forward a file or lesson to anyone on the list (posting to
the list your offer) can be very time consuming. Many list members
will "chime in" - Send to "me too" (often just posting those exact
words "me too" to the entire list). In addition, since many list
members post your email address when they ask, you will get requests
for files for many years to come. I still get requests for information
I offered years ago. Getty changed the list a number of years back so
your address doesn't show when you personally post (simply says
_at_TeacherArtExchange now) - but many members still do not read their
posts before they click "Send" and post member email addresses.

I can save you a lot of time. I have a space reserved on Princeton
Online Server (at no cost to me). You may send the file to me and I
will share it "as is" and post the link. I will not take the time now
to convert to html. I have no personal interest in collecting lesson
plans at this time - but now have more time to share with you (I am
relieving myself of some church duties which had consumed much of my
time - just so I can get back into the art education world a bit
more). Lessons and files sent to me will never have Google ads placed
on them. I will never have financial gain as a result of your
generosity to share with art educators.

Please send to this email account. It begins with jdecker4art and ends
with gmail.com

As always, if you post a reply to the list, remember to remove my
email address - and all members' email addresses - from your reply.
Your efforts have greatly reduced the amount of Spam I receive (now in
double digits daily, but far less than on my previous Gmail account
where I receive hundreds daily).

Regards,

Judy Decker