Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] What do you all think of this article?

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2010 - 06:46:07 PDT

While my personal art does not have a social or political content - I
would highly encourage students
to put their own personal views into their art. It would be a great
project to use in a high school classroom.
Try it and then if it's not your thing do something else. Art is about
experimenting and personal choice.

On Jun 29, 2010, at 7:12 AM, Marcia Beckett wrote:

> What do you all think of this article? This person does not agree
> with teaching art about social justice or teaching visual culture
> (which are both very popular in the NAEA's seminars and
> publications). I'm just curious what your take on it is.
> Marcia
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

Join me as a friend on facebook: