Re: [teacherartexchange] first day art survey/quiz

---------

From: sfrank (sfrank_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2010 - 04:56:31 PDT

Terri - When you receive a first day questionnaire or survey for high school
students, would you please also forward me the information as well? I also
need the lesson plan for the oragami paper ball with zentangles lesson plan.
When I saw the picture, I was excited for my students to try this project too.
I would truly appreciate anything you receive regarding this.
Thanks - - Susie

Quoting Boots13@aol.com: