[teacherartexchange] Photoshop Elements curriculum

---------

From: Audra Stratton (audra.stratton_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2010 - 10:37:33 PDT

Hello fellow teachers!

I have been asked to start a Photoshop class for this next school year
(7th-8th grade), and am slightly at a loss as to where to start in
preparations.  Have any of you taught or know of a good curriculum for
Photoshop that you'd be willing to share?  I am completely starting
from scratch and will gladly take any advice!  Lesson ideas, course
schedules, grading advice, etc.  It will all be so helpful!  This is
the first venture into digital art that our school is taking, so I'd
like to make a good impression :)

Thanks for your help!

Audra Stratton