[teacherartexchange] New Mexico Watercolor

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 24 2010 - 07:15:26 PDT

This morning I send the NMWS July newsletter off to the printer.
Included, was the prospectus for the NMWS Fall juried exhibition.
Our Fall Show is "Open to all Watercolor Artists in Continental United
States". You do not need to be a member of NMWS to enter our Fall Show.

You can download a pdf file of the July newsletter at:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog10/NMWS-BrushstrokesJuly2010-Final.pdf

You can download a pdf file of the Fall prospectus at:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog10/Fall2010Prospectus.pdf

Every Spring and Fall, New Mexico Watercolor Society has our juror
teach a workshop. This October, Mary Ann Beckwith will conduct
a four day workshop from October 5 - 8, 2010 . The cost is only
$240.00. Consider taking this workshop in October.

You can download a pdf file of the registration form at:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog10/FallWorkshopForm.pdf

                                                Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net