Re: [teacherartexchange] Speaking of mixing plates

---------

From: Gayle Parent (gayleparent_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2010 - 08:23:05 PDT

I have begun using styrofoam egg cartons for painting with tempera.
The students can use the extra egg cups to mix paint, and the lid can
be closed to preserve the paint between classes and overnight. It
works really well, preserves paint, we are reusing egg cartons, and
they are free. They're not perfect, but they are pretty good!
Gayle