Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: June 09, 2010

---------

From: Claire d'Anthes (cdanthes_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2010 - 20:43:47 PDT

Thank you, Betty. It seems I've tried a lot of the solutions that
everyone else has used. I guess I was hoping for a magic bullet, other
than not painting or making students purchase their own brushes. I
think that will have to be the way it goes. I like your idea of
taping the brush to the artwork. Generally, I do try to match them up,
but this is a great graphic way to show them you know who they are.
Thank you.
Claire