[teacherartexchange] Summer Art-Making!

---------

From: Sandra Brown (sandra_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2010 - 11:56:16 PDT

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that Women’s Studio Workshop still has some
availability in some of our summer classes, in Rosendale NY, especially in
our Decorative Papers for Book Arts & Collage, and the Rubbings & Tracings
as Memoir workshops. These two classes feature an in-depth approach to
techniques that don’t require a lot of equipment, makes for a good
translation to the class room! Many of our past students have been art
educators, so check with your school, sometimes professional development
credit or financial assistance is available for teachers.

WSW still has space available in the following workshops,
many of these classes are just a spot or two shy of filling so feel free to
call or email me with any questions!

The Printed Book
with Abigail Uhteg
6/28 – 7/2

Sculptural Paper: Unusual 3D Techniques
with Melissa Jay Craig
6/28 – 7/2

Decorative Paper for Book Arts and Collage
With Jackie Wygant
7/5 – 7/9

The Photographer’s Artist Book
With Ann Lovett
7/5 – 7/8

Sculptural Paper: Advanced Armatures
with Pamela Wallace
7/12 – 7/16

Fabric Printing with Dye
with Laureen Griffin
7/19 – 7/23

Cross Pollination: Monoprint & Encaustic
With Carol Struve and Laura Moriarty
7/26 – 7/30

Polymer Plate Intaglio
with Ann Kalmbach & Tatana Kellner